Have Questions For The GBN Team?
What IS GBN?
We are a satellite network, broadcasting the truth and nothing but the truth, 24 hours a day, seven days a week! We offer live stream, radio, and video programming, as well as resources for new, growing and grounded Christians!
What Is GBN’s Mission?
- To establish in viewers of all ages a strong belief in the existence of God through a heaven concentration of Christian evidences.
- To establish in viewers the conviction that God has revealed Himself and His will to man through the Bible.
- To encourage the proper response to God’s Word—obedience to the plan of salvation and adherence to the New Testament pattern of worship, work, and Christian living.
How Is GBN Funded?
The Gospel Broadcasting Network is fully supported by the gracious donations of members of the churches of Christ around the world. We do not solicit donations from non-members of the church of Christ.
Is GBN a NonProfit?
Gospel Broadcasting Network, Inc is a 501c3 non-profit organization under the oversite of the Southaven church of Christ in Southaven Mississippi.
How Can You Help GBN?
- Presently, we are in great need one-time contributions
- Join the $25 a month group to support the work on an ongoing basis.
- Invite us to come and present the work of GBN to your congregation.
- Send a memorial to GBN in honor of someone who has passed away. We will include it in our newsletter and monthly email blast.
- Elders may consider donating fifth Sunday contributions to GBN. This has historically been a great blessing to us.
- Put GBN in your will. We would be happy to assist with the details.
- Pray. “The effective, fervent prayers of a righteous man avails much” (James 5:16).*
Where Can I view GBN?
View our complete list of channels & devices here!
How Can I help GBN Share The Gospel With The World?
GBN cannot be successful unless we continue to expand. We are pleased to announce that in the last several months we have added several new stations that are carrying the Gospel Broadcasting Network as one of their 24/7 channels.
SOUTH AFRICA – In our last newsletter we mentioned the Purple Turtle Group. They are based out of Port Elizabeth and Cape Town, South Africa and now include GBN as one of their channels in the web TV service that they offer to customers.
ATLANTA, GA – Southern FiberNet Corporation is a start-up FTTH-fiber to the home-company in the Atlanta area. They will soon be operational and will be expanding in Fulton and Coweta counties in Georgia. GBN will be one of their regular channels from day one.
EAST ALABAMA – Our newest station is Cable TV of East Alabama (www.ctvea.net). This is the Phenix City area of Alabama.
HARRISON, ARKANSAS – During the first week in October, we added an over-the-air TV station in Harrison, AR (K26GS) that is now carrying GBN 24/7. This station has numerous outlets that cover over 120,000 people. Below is a listing of them:
K26GS – channel 26.5 over-the-air in Harrison, Arkansas
K07XL – channel 7.5 0ver-the-air in Mountain Home, Arkansas
The broadcast is also being carried on the following cable systems:
Ritter Communications – numerous counties in Arkansas
Salem Cablevision – Fulton County, Arkansas
Yelcot – Baxter & Marion Counties, Arkansas
RADIO – The FCC has approved sixteen applications for congregations around the Brotherhood to become the owners of their own FM radio stations. GBN has been an integral part of this, and we plan to provide our own GBN radio stream to these congregations to fill air time. Sixteen low-power FM radio stations airing the gospel around the country! We will provide more details later as to the locations, dial settings and call letters of these new stations.
Have questions about GBN programming, church of Christ or your spirituality? Please contact the GBN team for a personal response!